人不自信的最根本原因是什么?
Zongyuan Wang
请念:南无法海雷音如来 南无无忧最胜吉祥如来 南无宝髻如来
我觉得本质还是不相信因果,因为自己的烦恼障碍导致的,导致恐惧邪恶的生命对我们的侵害,恐惧别人的傲慢、怀疑、嗔恨、贪婪等不良情绪对我们心理状况的伤害。对恶的恐惧,也许是因为对因果定律的证明还有欠缺;
还有可能有对自己善的缺乏信心,这也许是善根没有培养好,善行做的不够多,善业刚刚开始积累还不深厚导致的。所以,善道(人、天)往往恐惧少,恶道(畜生、地狱、饿鬼)恐惧多。原因就是恶道众生善少,恶多,比较愚痴,所以对因果定律的理解比较倾向于因果不存在,或者理解有偏差。人天对因果的理解也许比三恶道要更趋向于真理。
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Also Read:
-
Vernee是由中国深圳新英国网络技术有限公司生产的手机品牌。 该品牌成立于2016年2月,标志着New Bund从OEM/ODM转移到公共市场的第一步。 Vernee手机使用Android操作系统。 该公司的定价政策使他们能够将中型硬件放在低端价格上,并附有Android OS...
-
长尾词的关键词覆盖率,主要用来监控站外的排名。 之前跟一个做推广的聊,跟他说查一下关键词覆盖率,他反问我,什么是关键词覆盖? 关键词覆盖,目的就是把你的关键词尽可能的覆盖到搜索引擎结果中,比如 百度 搜索结果第一页有10个排名,10个都是你所发的排名,那么用户就...
-
We all want to create the best content possible, but with more than a BILLION active websites and blogs on the internet today… it’s getti...
-
无论是在八字,还是 面相学 中,看一个人的未来潜能,最重要的就是聚气。 一个人的八字 五行属性 偏向于某一方,这个人的命运就有重点。瞄准某一点发力,自然比较容易出成果。 一个人的五官同样遵循这个原则。观一个人的神色气势,大于抠某个细节是否符合标准。 普通人通过医美堆砌出来的皮相...
-
Top 5 Photo Storage Apps for iPhone/iPad 2019 Top 5 Photo Storage Apps for iPhone/iPad iCloud Photo Library - The Most Common Photo Sto...
-
作者:小兵巡山 链接:https://www.zhihu.com/question/428184360/answer/2335566310 来源:知乎 著作权归作者所有。 看男人的爷爷和父亲,如果家底厚,富的概率大点。 如果家庭一般,那么看不出来的,因为你多看看富豪传记之类的...
-
网站 媒体 https://www.tapscape.com/contact-us/ https://www.purewow.com/entry_name/national/contact_us.htm http://www.softandapps.info/about/ ...
-
Losing a customer can be devastating for any business. Losing them because of a credit card decline that comes from outdated information is...
-
Where does your competitors’ traffic come from? How successful are they in engaging their target audience? You could answer these questions...
-
Here are the key differences between SDR and HDR SDR - Standard Dynamic Range • SDR has a relatively narrow range of luminance, covering o...
Do you need to increase your credit score?
回复删除Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
Do you need any information concerning any database.
Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com
I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.
回复删除Thanks.