2018年11月14日星期三

How to Turn Off Recent Apps on the iOS 11 iPad Dock







More often than not, the app I’m looking for is usually replaced by a newer app, which forces me to perform another gesture to get to the Home screen. That's just a waste of time. And, some app icons look downright horrendous and should have no place on my beautiful Dock.

Fortunately, Apple lets you get rid of them, and I'm going to show you how. Rather than wrapping things up at that, I’m also going to talk about some other annoyances – Handoff icons and iOS 11 app suggestions – that can clutter the Dock.
DISABLE RECENT APPS

Step 1: Let’s begin by getting to the Settings screen. To do that, just tap the Settings icon on the Home screen.



Step 2: From the navigation pane, select General. Now, tap Multitasking & Dock.



Step 3: Tap the switch next to Show Suggested and Recent Apps to disable the option.



Voila! That’s it. You now have a clean Dock.Sponsor ads:

Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery:https://www.gihosoft.com/iphone-data-recovery-free.html

Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free

Free iPhone Data Recovery Software for Windows/Mac

Recover up to 12+ types of files, including contacts, SMS, photos, WhatsApp, Viber, notes, etc.

Restore lost data from iOS devices directly or from iTunes and iCloud backup

Recover iPhone data lost due to iOS upgrade/jailbreak, accidental deletion, device lost or broken

Support all the latest iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Both Free and Pro version.

If you lost data after you updated to a new iPhone, you can always use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get the data back from the old iPhone or backup.You may also like: iphonerecovery.com

1 条评论:

  1. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: