2018年11月14日星期三

iPhone Tips 2019:Backup Messages on iPhone

iPhone Tips 2019:Backup Messages on iPhone


Part 1: Backup Messages on iPhone via iTunes (fully)

Here’s how to create a backup on iPhone using iTunes.

Step 1.First of all, get your iTunes updated to the latest version.

Step 2.Then, open iTunes and get the device connected to the computer.

Step 3.If prompted, provide the passcode of the device or accept to trust the computer.

Step 4. Now, you should select the iOS device as soon as it appears on iTunes.

Step 5.At the completion of this process, you can find the backup you have created (under the summery screen of iTunes). All you have to do is to find the backup with most recent date and time.


If you lost data after you updated to a new iPhone, you can always use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get the data back from the old iPhone or backup.You may also like: iphonerecovery.com
Part 2: Backup Messages on iPhone to iCloud (fully)

Make sure your device is connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network before starting the process.

Step 1.Go to Settings App and find your Name. Tap on that and select iCloud.

Step 2.Then, you should tap on the option Back Up Now.

Step 3.Be sure that you stay connected to the network until you get the process completed.

Step 4.Now, you can go to Settings App and tap on your name. Then, you can click on iCloud and select the option iCloud Backup. You will now be able to see the data and time of the backup you created recently.



1 条评论:

  1. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: