2017年11月26日星期日

How To Be Effective During Black Friday ?|林子超博客

1. Research

If you are going to try and capitalise on Black Friday, you are going to need to do your research. This means looking at what your competitors are going to be offering, and what makes the best kind of online campaigns; especially when it comes to running an advertising campaign.

2. Make A Budget

Part of my first tip (research) should give you a helping hand when making a budget for your marketing campaign.
You need to decide how much you want to spend to market your business over the Black Friday period. You should also calculate the cost deductions in your products/services as a part of this.

3. Stay Organised

I started by Black Friday sale on Thursday. In preparation for this, my team and I had to prepare:
  • Email content to inform the database of the sale
  • Social Media posts
  • PPC (visuals and written content)
  • Storefront
  • Product pages, content and pricing
  • Follow up emails to those who have purchased products
This may seem like a lot… and it is. The key to getting all of this in order, is organisation and you are going to need to be your most organised over Black Friday.

4. Up Your Customer Service

Because you are actively promoting your products/services, you may get more questions than usual. This means that you are going to spend more time talking with your customers, separate from the engagement you should already be taking part in.
If you have a team, I would suggest setting this as a task for one of them to manage on a regular basis for the duration of your sale.
Consider using a live-chat feature on your website to help you with this. Zopim is a great option.

5. Don’t Forget To Nurture Leads

Any leads that you may require (even those who are customers) still need to be nurtured. Don’t just send one “thank you” email, send a series of emails. Talk about your other products/services, and offer them exclusive discounts for being a valued customer of yours.

6. Work With Partners

Think about the connections you have in your industry, and whether you can work with them to both market your offering (without competing).
To give you an example, I have various partnerships who will email their database about my Black Friday offers, or share them on Social Media. Who can you reach out to, to do the same?

7. Use Different Price Points

You will have some customers that are only willing to spend a small amount, and customers who are willing to spend more money. I am offering products under £10, under £50 and all the way up to £200.
I hope the above 7 tips will help you be more effective during Black Friday and if you would like to find out more about what I have on offer, click here.

2 条评论:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    回复删除
  2. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: