2022年3月2日星期三

Intel NUC 11i5 $469台式机推荐|林子超博客

 Recommendation? Minisforum HX90 $600 or Intel NUC 11i5 $469 OR something else?

Hey everyone, trying to get ideas for a new personal computer. I'll be using it for alot of web searching/managing my investments/basic stock trading/office documents/variety of different software. I won't be doing any gaming with this. I use to build my own gaming computers years ago but I've been out of gaming for awhile. Maybe in the future I'll get back into it but who knows. I'd like a QUIET computer, I've always thought of going fanless with just passive cooling but I haven't seen anything worthwhile. I wouldn't mind a computer with a fan or two as long as they are super quiet or only turn on at higher temperatures.

I've setup three Intel NUCs for family members in years past and they are still going strong so I'm partial to them. One of them is an older nuc6 or nuc7 model that gets crazy loud but doesn't bug the person I built it for. The newer nuc8i5 I built for my brother and aunt are pretty quiet and no failures with anything.

I've seen alot of info on the Minisforum HX90 and it looks interesting for $600 with the higher end AMD laptop processor. I know they had issues with the first models sent out to reviewers with the liquid metal mess and I'm not sure how trustworthy the brand is for the RMA process if something ever fails, shipping it back to China would not be fun.

So what are your thoughts go with a trusted Intel NUC11i5 or Minisforum HX90 or something else?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: