2018年9月12日星期三

How to Erase iPhone from Find My iPhone




How to Erase iPhone from Find My iPhone

The first method we would talk about using the Find My iPhone feature to delete the file remotely. This option would work if you set up Find My iPhone on your device before it was lost or stolen.

What happens when you remotely erase your stolen iPhone, the Activation Lock remains on to protect your device while your Apple ID password will be needed to reactivate the iPhone. There are two ways to go about it. You either use the feature from another device using Find My iPhone on an iOS device or using iCloud or using Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.
A Erase iPhone from Find My iPhone on Device

Step 1: The first thing you will want to do is to first sign in to Find My iPhone on any other device with your Apple ID.

Step 2: In the device list, click on the device you want its data removed.so, if you have any credit cards/debit cards set up on your device, it will wipe everything off.

Step 3: Click Actions > tap Erase (for the device). Now, enter your Apple ID password or your family member’s Apple ID password. If the device you are using to all of this is not a reliable one, enter a passcode of the device you are erasing then enter a phone number and message.


B Erase iPhone from Find My iPhone On Your iCloud

Step 1: First, go to “Find My iPhone” on iCloud.com

Step 2: If you don’t have an access to the iCloud features you should set up iCloud on your iPhone.

Step 3: Next, click on All devices > then choose the device you want to be erased.



Step 4: In the device’s info window click the Erase button. Then follow the prompt afterward.



Jihosoft Giveaway Alert:

iPhone Backup Extractor - Extract Data from iPhone Backup

The best iPhone Backup Extractor Free software to extract photos, text messages, contacts, voice memos, note, WhatsApp, Viber and etc from iPhone/iPad backup.

You may also like:Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery

Must Read:Jihosoft iTunes Backup Unlocker

2 条评论:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    回复删除
  2. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: