2018年10月3日星期三

How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop without iTunes - iCloud Photo Library

How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop without iTunes - iCloud Photo Library


1 Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop without iTunes - iCloud Photo Library

There is another way to transfer your iPhone videos to laptop. In this method, you will need to use Apple’s iCloud Photo Library for the transfer. iCloud Photo Library automatically uploads photos and videos from your iPhone to your iCloud online storage.

Steps to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop Using iCloud Photo Library

Step 1: First you will need to enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone. Follow these instructions:


Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to Photos section available in iCloud option and then turn on iCloud Photo Library. Now your captured photos and videos will be automatically uploaded to your iCloud storage.



Step 2: Once your videos are finished uploading, you can proceed to transfer them to your laptop. Follow these steps:




Visit icloud.com on your laptop’s web browser.


Log in using the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone.


Now click on Photos option available in the sidebar of the website. You will see a list of your uploaded photos and videos. Alternatively, you can also use Photos and Albums option if you can’t find Photos option in the sidebar.


Select the videos you wish to download to your laptop and then click on Download button (cloud icon available at the top). You can either download Unmodified Original format of the videos or there is also an option to download them in the Most Compatible format. Choose any option you wish and your download will start.

Note

There are some disadvantages of using this method to transfer iPhone videos to laptop:


Transfer speed will be relatively slow as compared to offline method (transfer via iMyFone TunesMate)


iCloud offers limited storage space, so if you have multiple videos then you might not be able upload and then download all your videos simultaneously.


This transfer method requires constant internet connection. In case of an internet problem, the transfer will fail.
2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop without iTunes - Dropbox

You can also use Dropbox to transfer your videos from your iPhone to your laptop. This method doesn’t require iTunes, but will need an internet connection.



Follow these steps to transfer videos from iPhone to your laptop using Dropbox:

Step 1: First, install Dropbox app on your iPhone as well as on your laptop.

Step 2: Now select the videos on your iPhone that you wish to transfer to your laptop and then upload them to your Dropbox account via Dropbox app.

Step 3: Once your videos are uploaded, use Dropbox app on your laptop (log in using the same ID) and navigate to your uploaded videos. Then select and download them on your laptop.

Gihosoft Photo Eraser Erase unwanted objects and perfect your amazing photos!

If you lost data after you updated to a new iPhone, you can always use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get the data back from the old iPhone or backup.

Jihosoft Photo Eraser

Free iTunes/iPhone Backup Extractor for iPhone, iPad

iPhone Backup Extractor - Extract Data from iPhone Backup

Jihosoft Android Data Recovery: the best Android Data Recovery software for Windows and Mac to recover deleted contacts, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp and etc from Android devices.

Gihosoft Android data recovery Free is a super awesome software specialized in Android file recovery. With this program, you are able to recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber chat history and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android devices directly.

You may also like:online youtube downloader

4 条评论:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    回复删除
  2. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除
  3. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除
  4. I can’t say much but with my experience through divorce, I had no one until I met hackingsetting50@gmail.com online then I contacted him, surprisingly he helped me hack into my partner's phone and all his social media platforms and i can now access everything and even documented and printed stuffs to show as evidence , now I’m happy with my kids and working for Riches. I hope this helps anyone in need.

    Thanks.

    回复删除

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。

Also Read: